Mental wellbeing resources from Safetree
Friday 7 Oct 2022Safetree has some forestry-friendly resources to support good mental wellbeing:
• Where to get help: Contact details for organisations that can help if people are struggling
• Tailgate health cards: Simple fact sheets covering key health issues including depression
• Fatigued or Fit for Work: Information on how to identify and prevent fatigue
• Vitae Services: Access to discounted counselling for people in forestry
• Forestry's top wellbeing risks: See a list of the biggest physical and mental wellbeing risks in forestry
• See what's happening for Mental Health Awareness Week
Featured Safetree Certified Contractor: Tony Brand
Forestry is full of family businesses. In this video, NZ contractor Tony Brand talks about his Canterbury-based business, where his wife, daughter, son-in-law, and two sons also work. Tony describes how he's tried to build a safe, professional operation, that's a good place to work for his family and everyone he employs. What about your workplace? Would you be happy for your family to work there?
Copyright 2004-2023 © Innovatek Ltd. All rights reserved.