ETS Forestry Regulations consultation update
Friday 26 Mar 2021MPI advised this week that more information to support the consultation on the proposed amendments to New Zealand’s ETS Forestry Regulations is now available.
The following have been added to the Regulations Consultation page:
• A video of the webinar ‘Options for averaging accounting’ held on 12 March
• The presentation ‘Averaging accounting options’ as used for the webinar
• Questions and Answers on the consultation
• A report prepared for Te Uru Rakau by PwC: ‘New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme: Cost Benefit Analysis on Proposals for implementing Averaging Accounting’ – the executive summary and full report are published separately
• The presentation ‘Technical topics’ as used for the webinar on 19 March.
These are in addition to links to fact sheets about the proposals and background information on how forestry in the ETS works. A reminder that submissions close on 9 April.
Source: ETS Forestry Regulations consultation team
Copyright 2004-2021 © Innovatek Ltd. All rights reserved.