Mangan Haulage Receives award for Safety Culture
Friday 4 Oct 2019
- Outstanding Contribution to the NSW Trucking Industry
- Transport Woman of the Year NSW Award
- Professional Driver of the Year NSW Award
- Top Technical and Maintenance NSW Award
- Best Safety Culture NSW Award
On behalf of the industry, AFCA has congratulated Mangan Haulage and Director Chris Mangan for winning the NSW Best Safety Culture Award 2019. Mangan Haulage of Oberon
(Established in 1961) Mangan Haulage is a third-generation family business that has specialised in efficient and effective forestry management and softwood plantation logging. Originally from the Wyong area north of Sydney, the family moved to Oberon, switching from hardwoods to softwood and finding that regeneration is the key to operating a sustainable business.
Copyright 2004-2019 © Innovatek Ltd. All rights reserved.