Early presenter interest for ForestTECH 2017
Friday 28 Apr 2017
ForestTECH has become the annual platform for showcasing; new remote sensing technologies, advances in satellite imagery, mobile communications developments, systems for improving data collection, analysis and reporting, disseminating results from research and in-forest trials and the integration of this into operational, strategic and financial planning.
ForestTECH 2017 is being run this year in Rotorua, New Zealand on 15-16 November and again in Melbourne, Australia on 21-22 November. Input from forestry companies and feedback from last year’s event suggests that this year the focus for this year’s series will be on “unlocking the true value of data” and will include;
- Storage, processing and management of "big data"
- Analysing and using harvester data for inventory management
- The practical application of automation, robotics and sensors by forest managers
- Integrating virtual and augmented reality into forestry operations
- Results and lessons from reconciling remote sensing data in the field
- New innovations in mobile forest apps and collection tools
- Mobile communications advances in more remote locations
- Workflow solutions for data collected from airborne and UAV systems
- New mapping and GIS applications
Expressions of interest from forestry companies, key suppliers and researchers are now being sought to be involved as presenters at this year’s ForestTECH 2017 series.
If interested, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE Friday 5 May.
Copyright 2004-2021 © Innovatek Ltd. All rights reserved.