New publication – NZ Forest Road Engineering Manual
• Planning for roads and landings
• Consents and approvals
• Locating, designing, and laying out of the roadline
• Road and landing construction
• Pavement design, subgrade preparation, and pavement construction
• Water, erosion and sediment control
• Waterway crossings
• Road maintenance
All sections are technically detailed, but still written in a language that foresters and contractors will understand. Logging predicts that this very useful handbook will be a hit with forest roading managers around the globe. The manual can be downloaded from the FOA website at www.nzfoa.org.nz.
Copyright 2004-2013 © Innovatek Ltd. All rights reserved.